India’s golden triangle is a tourist circuit which connects the national capital Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The Golden Triangle is so called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan on a map.
- Includes breakfast in all hotels.
- Transfers and sightseeing in an exclusive AC cab .
- Personal expenses such as portages, tips, laundry, etc.
- Sightseeing entrance charges
- Meals and/or beverages other than those mentioned in the inclusions.
- Deviation from the route map
- Any other item not specified in the package inclusion.
1. Pick up from Airport and head straight to Jaipur.
2. Check-in to the hotel and relax
3. Evening Head to Amer fort, the marvellous fort on top of the hills. This fort spans in 4Sq.Kms and is connected to Jaigarh Fort.
4. You will see big Guns and Vessels in this fort alongwith the mughal architecture and a beautiful view.
5. On the way back, take a top at Jal Mahal for clicking beautiful pictures. Jal Mahal is not accessible, but pictures can be taken.
6. If anyone is interesting in watching sunsets, then drive to Jaigarh fort from Amer fort.
7. Return back to the hotel. On the way you can stop near Jauhari Bazaar to shop and even try the Yummy Lassi and Kachori's you get. By the way you get good silver jewelry at Jauhari Bazaaar.
1. After breakfast head to Jantar Mantar followed by City Palace Museum.
2. After the museum, head for Lunch and try out the Rajasthani Thali. This is one heavenly loaded Thali plate.
3. Head back to hotel and relax for sometime.
4. Around 4pm, head-out to Hawa Mahal.
5. There are some good spots from where you can shoot some instaworthy pics.
6. Go shopping at the Bazaars next to Hawa Mahal and then Bappu Market.
7. Relax at the hotel
1. Wake up and start your journey to Agra
2. Check-in to the hotel and relax
3. Head towards Mehtab bagh. Before Mehtab Bagh, you can see Taj on the other side of Yamuna, beautifully lit up.
4. An evening in the markets and enjoying local street food is not a bad option.
5. Relax, rest and sleep early!
1. Wake up early morning take the ticket for entering Taj.
2. Enter the Taj and enjoy the marvelous monument during sunrise.
3. After Taj, we now checkout from the hotel and proceed towards Delhi.
4. We check in to the hotel, freshen up and then proceed our tour of Delhi
5. Next we head to Red Fort for an evening sound and light show. This is surely not to be missed.
6. From here go to Old Delhi's Chandni Chowk area to try some yummy parantha's and then head to Kinaari Bazaar for some ethnic & fancy shopping.
7. After this, hopefully you are still hungry and because you head to Jama masjid area to see the wonderful mosque and then proceed to the eateries near by. This is a heaven for non-veg lovers.
8. Head back to hotel and relax
1. Instead of the breakfast at the hotel, you can head to Sita Ram Diwanchand for yummy chhole bhature. This is an iconic breakfast joint.
2. After breakfast head to Shanti Sthal & Raj Ghat.
3. From here head to Humayun's Tomb and Lodhi area.
4. Head to Qutab Minar and then to Pandara Road for lunch.
5. After Lunch visit the Indira Gandhi Museum and then head to the War Museum & Rail Museum (kids love this normally)
6. Head to Connaught place to see the one of the oldest and biggest market places. This place still has the old age charm.
7. Try out the food joints, Pan joints and pubs there. There are plenty of those.
8. Head to India Gate, Rasthrapati Bhavan, Parliament house and the Lutyens area. This area is perfect for a walk in the evening and this is the best way to see it. Park the vehicle near India gate or on the roadside parking towards Rashtrapati Bhavan and enjoy the beautiful Structure in the night.
9. Head back to hotel and relax
Check-out and head back to Airport