Jaipur is famous for its heritage and culturally rich history. It is not only an alluring destination for Indians but the foreigners as well. The whole city reeks of history as you can see ancient gates and building still standing in all its glory. Although it’s quite hot during summers, people still visit the place as there are a number of places to visit in the city. We also visited Jaipur during the long weekend and the stay was fabulous thanks to Hotel Jaipur Heritage.
The hotel is one amazing property and here are the 10 reasons why:
- Location: The hotel is quite easy to find and you can easily reach here without Google Maps confusing you. Located just near the Amer Road, the hotel is just minutes away from the main city. If you are starting your journey from Delhi, then the distance is somewhat around 250 km. But, trust me the ride is ambush with beautiful landscapes. You don’t even have to worry about about the parking as the hotel has parking big enough for various cars and bikes!
- Beautiful Big Rooms and Rooftop Cafe: The rooms are big enough to make you feel like home. Decorated with traditional paintings, the rooms feel imbibed with Rajasthani culture. The rooms have queen sized beds, setty, big almirah and spacious bathroom equipped with bathtub. You can also access free WiFi while here. If you still have second thoughts then there’s a rooftop cafe that will blow you away with its rustic charm.
- Food: We had scrumptious food for the duration of our stay. The food served was fresh, hot and felt like straight from the garden. The portions served for 2 people were large enough to fill the hungry tummies of 3-4 people easily. Although, you have to spend from your pocket but trust me the food is amazing. You are given option of various cuisines out of which you can chose and order any.
- Staff: People handling the hotel and the support staff is amazing as they try really hard to make you feel comfortable. The staff is just a phone call away for smallest of requests. The hosts are well spoken too which makes the visit to the hotel a memorable experience. Most amazing part of the hotel is that it is very well kept by its staff and we can see that each and everyone of them care for the hotel just like the owners do.
- Proximity: The hotel is located just 3 kms from Hawa Mahal, Main Market and 2 kms from another attraction Hawa Mahal. If you are a adventure and history enthusiast, you can even visit Nahargarh Fort which was built in 1734 by Maharaja Sawai Man Singh and If you want to go on a shopping spree then markets like Bapu bazaar are the best.
This was my experience visiting Jaipur last week. If you too want to travel to the heritage city then search about the hotel, click the book button and come here. You will just have one thing to worry and that is how to leave the comfort and see the monuments in the scorching heat of Jaipur!